Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Jan 05, 2018 Views: 4705
You can find links to all of the databases in the Walden Library on the Databases A-Z page.
For example, here is how you can find the Academic Search Complete database:
2. Click on the letter that corresponds to the name of the database you want to find. In this case, click on the letter A.
Note: you can also use the dropdown boxes to filter by Subject or Type of database.
3. You'll be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password, if you haven't done so already.
- How do I find databases by subject?
- How do I find peer-reviewed articles?
- Where can I find EBSCOhost?
- Where can I find ProQuest?
Do you have more questions about databases? Ask a Librarian!