Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Feb 20, 2018 Views: 10969
One way to find subject specific databases in the Library is in the Subject Resources area.
For example, if you were looking for education databases, here is how you would access them:
1. On the Library homepage, click on Subject Resources.
2. Click on the subject area you want.
3. This will take you to the Subject Research Home for that subject. You will find subject related databases listed.
Tip: To access a database, click on the database name. You may have to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password, if you have not already done so.
Make sure to check out the other resources available on the subject pages.
- How do I find a specific database?
- How do I find articles on my topic?
- How do I find peer-reviewed articles?
- How do I get the full text of an article?
Do you have other database questions? Ask a Librarian!