Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Feb 25, 2019 Views: 7929
We have links to all of the required Library course materials in our Library Course Guides. These can include articles, book chapters and videos. Any resource in the classroom that indicates the Library can be found in the Course Guides.
Tip: Many courses include a link to the Library's course guide in the syllabus in your classroom.
Here are the steps to find your required Library Course Materials and Assignment Help from the Library's page:
- Identify your four letter, four number course code located in your myWalden portal (e.g. NURS 6001).
- From the Library homepage, click on the Course Guides button.
- On the left side of the screen, click on the letter that corresponds to the first letter of your course code.
- Select the tab with your course code (e.g. NURS).
- Click on your course from the list of courses.
- Scroll down to the Required Course Readings box. All of the required Library materials for your class will be linked.
- Click on the item you need. You may be prompted to sign in with your Walden user name and password.
Materials not available in the Library should be linked in your Weekly Resources.
If there are no required Library materials for your course, there may not be a course guide.
You can find a Course Guide search box in your Blackboard classroom, and on the main course guides page. Type the four letter/four number code into the search box.
Many course guides have help for specific assignments requiring library research. If the course has assignment help, you will see a tab for that week’s assignment on the left side of the guide.
- Does the Library have textbooks?
- How do I find optional or supplemental readings?
- What is VitalSource?
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!