Answered By: Jon Allinder Last Updated: Jan 22, 2022 Views: 12668
One way to locate a specific article for which you have the citation or DOI is to start on our Journals & Articles page.
- On the Library homepage click on Publications.
- Scroll down to Find articles and click on the option you want to try: By Title, By Journal, By DOI
- Type or copy your information into the search box.
- Click search.
Tip: there are instructions and more details under each option.
- How do I find an article by searching for the journal title?
- How do I find an article by title in Google Scholar?
- What is the Find at Walden button?
- What does the Library mean when they ask for the citation?
- How do I find articles on my topic?
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!