Answered By: Trish Pierson Last Updated: Mar 15, 2022 Views: 1756
Answered By: Trish Pierson
Last Updated: Mar 15, 2022 Views: 1756
If your bookmarks to databases or permanent links to books or articles no longer work, the best solution is to create a new bookmark or permanent link for that Library resource.
- Look up the database by name using the Databases A-Z button on the Library homepage.
- When you find the database you need, create a new bookmark.
Articles & Books
- Start by clicking the Publications button on the Library homepage.
- Click the tab for the publication type you need, such as Journals & Articles, or Books.
- Enter the title of the article or book in the appropriate search box.
- Click the search icon.
- When you find the article or book you need, save a new permanent link.
- How do I find a persistent or permanent link to an article in a Library database?
- How do I find a specific database?
- How do I find an article in the Library if I have the reference citation?
- How do I find books in the Walden Library?
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!