Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Sep 19, 2016 Views: 1349
The LexisNexis Academic database is the main place to find court cases in the Walden Library.
Here is how you can access LexisNexis Academic and search for a court case:
2. From the drop-down menu, click on Databases by Name.
3. Scroll down until you see LexisNexis Academic and click on the link.
4. You will be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password, if you have not already done so.
5. Once you are in the database, look below the Academic Search box for the Look up a Legal Case box. Click on this box.
6. You will now have the option to search for a case by citation, parties, or topic.
7. After clicking on Go, you will be taken to the results page.
8. To access a case, click on the blue case name.
Note: The full text will open in your browser window. LexisNexis does not provide PDFs of its materials.
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!