Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Mar 07, 2019 Views: 1493
Answered By: Lynn VanLeer
Last Updated: Mar 07, 2019 Views: 1493
You can find assignment help in the Course Guides section of the Walden Library.
- Identify your four letter, four number course code located in your myWalden portal (e.g. NURS 6001).
- From the Library homepage, click the Course Guides button in the middle of the page.
- Select the appropriate tab on the left side of the page, based on the first letter of your course code.
- On that page, click on the tab with the four letter course code you need. (e.g. NURS)
- Scroll down and click on the course you need.
- Click the tab on the left for the appropriate week for your course.
- There is a search box if you scroll down on the Course Guides page. You can type your course code in there.
- If there are no required Library materials for your course, there may not be a course guide.
- You might find assignment help tabs from the Writing Center for specific assignments as well.
No Library assignment tab for your course? Ask a Librarian!