Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Feb 21, 2019 Views: 8463
In most Library databases, you can find meta-analysis research articles by using meta analysis as a search term.
There are a few databases that have special limiters for publication type or methodology in the advanced searching section.
- On the Library homepage, click on Select a Subject in the Subject Resources box.
- Click on the Nursing link. This will take you to the Nursing Research page.
- Scroll down to the section: Nursing articles, journals & books.
- Click on Nursing databases.
- Scroll down and click on CINAHL Plus with Full Text or MEDLINE with Full Text
- Sign in with your myWalden user name and password if you have not already done so.
- Type your keywords into the search box. For example:
First search box:
Second search box:
- Scroll down to the Publication Type box.
- Within the Publication Type box, scroll down and click on Meta Analysis to select it.
- Click the Search button at the top of the page to run your search.
These are examples of databases that have advanced search limiters for meta analysis:
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!