Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Feb 21, 2019 Views: 5461
You can find integrative review articles by doing a database search for the term integrative review in the abstract field.
Here is an example of how to find an integrative review in the CINAHL Plus with Full Text database:
Note: Integrative reviews are not very common in the medical literature, so you may not find one on your exact topic. If your searches bring back no results, try broadening your topic.
- On the Library homepage, click on Select a subject in the Subject Resources.
- Click on the Nursing link in the Select a Subject box. This will take you to the Nursing Research page.
- Scroll down to the section: Nursing articles, journals & books.
- Click on Nursing databases.
- Scroll down and click on CINAHL Plus with Full Text.
- You may need to log in with your myWalden user name and password, if you have not done so already.
- Set up your search:
First search box:
To the right of that, click on the Select a field (optional) drop-down menu and change it to AB Abstract.
Type your topic in the second search box:
- Click the Search button to run your search.
You can follow these same steps in the PsycINFO database to find integrative reviews in the psychology field.
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!