Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Feb 06, 2019 Views: 2482
Yes the Library does have some specific video collections.
Note: the videos embedded in your classroom are not available in the Library.
Here are the steps to locate databases that have videos.
- From the Walden Library's homepage, in the center of the page, click on Databases A-Z.
- In the dropdown choices at the top, click on All Database Types.
- Use the scroll bar in the box to scroll down and click on Video.
- Click on the database you want to view
- Sign in with your myWalden username and password.
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!