Answered By: Erin Guldbrandsen Last Updated: Jan 23, 2019 Views: 2847
When you see an article in your results with HTML Full Text as the only option, you can save it this way:
- Click on the article title or click directly on HTML Full Text or Full Text.
- Look for a Save or Download link on the page.
- Follow the prompts to save the document in HTML format.
Note: some databases have an option to save as a PDF.
- Be sure the save prompt clearly indicates that you are saving the HTML full text. Otherwise you may only be saving the article citation and abstract. Saving HTML articles varies by database.
- Newspaper articles are typically only available in html format.
- Articles in html format have no page numbers.
- Some articles are available in both html and pdf formats.
Do you have other questions about saving an article? Ask a Librarian!