Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: May 01, 2019 Views: 130
A good place to find examples of an Executive Summary is the Thoreau multiple database search tool.
- Locate the search box towards the top of the Library's homepage.
- In that search box, type in your term:
- You can narrow your search by adding a second topic to the second row search box.
Note: You can also find executive summaries in subject specific database.
- Walden Writing Center's help for Common Assignments: Executive Summaries
- Quick Answer: What is the Thoreau search tool?
- Database Search Skills Guide
Do you have other questions about using the Walden Library? Ask a Librarian!