Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Jan 08, 2018 Views: 452
You can use the filters on the Databases A-Z page to see databases that have a certain type of material or content, such as videos, encyclopedias, or newspapers.
Keep in mind that many databases have more than one type of content and will be included in different filtered lists.
Here are the steps to filter the databases by material or content type:
- On the Library homepage, click on Databases A-Z in the center.
- Click on All Database Types
- Click on the content type you want.
- How do I find a specific database?
- How do I find articles on my topic?
- How do I find peer-reviewed articles?
- How do I get the full text of an article?
Do you have other database questions? Ask a Librarian!