Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Nov 14, 2016     Views: 493

If you cannot attend your residency, you will need to request to either cancel/drop or withdraw from the residency. Your confirmation email will have specific information regarding the deadlines to drop without a cancellation fee. If the drop period has not passed, you can drop yourself from the residency yourself via your myWalden portal. If the drop period has passed, you will need to email your academic advisor to request a withdrawal.