Answered By: Juli Konopa Last Updated: Jan 29, 2018 Views: 800
Students can drop their residency using the self-service registration portal by following the directions below.
1. Log in to your myWalden university portal.
2. Go to the right side of the page and select Registration. Under the Registration, select the Review Registration or Drop A Class link.
Note: If you have not transitioned to the new myWalden portal you will click “Review Schedule or Drop Classes” option under the Student Services tab your myWalden portal.
4. On the next page, select the term in which the residency takes place.
5. Find your residency among the list of courses you are registered for in that term.
6. From the drop-down menu that appears to the left of the residency, select Web Drop from the list of options and then click Submit Changes.
If the drop period has passed, students will need to request a drop request by sending an email to their Student Success Advisor. Please note: You may be liable for all or a portion of the tuition fees associated with the residency depending on the date on which you request to drop the residency. Please refer to your residency confirmation email or the Residencies website for more information about the cancelation policy for residencies.