Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Jul 03, 2017 Views: 4815
In most Library databases, you can find meta-analysis research articles by using meta analysis as a search term.
There are a few databases that have special limiters in the advanced searching section. You can use those to limit by methodology or publication type.
These are examples of databases that have advanced search limiters for meta analysis:
1. On the Library homepage, click on the blue Articles by Topic button.
2. Click on the Nursing link in the Select a Subject box. This will take you to the Nursing Research guide.
Note: You may need to log in with your myWalden user name and password, if you haven't done so already.
4. Type your keywords into the search box. For example:
First search box:
Second search box:
5. Scroll down to the Publication Type box in the left column.
6. Within the Publication Type box, scroll down and select Meta Analysis by clicking on it.
7. Click the Search button at the top of the page to run your search.
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!