Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: May 21, 2017 Views: 67
You can follow these steps to find completed Walden DrPH dissertations in the Walden-only version of the ProQuest Dissertations database.
1. On the Library homepage hover your cursor over Search & Find in the toolbar along the top of the page.
2. From the drop-down menu, click on Dissertations.
3. In the Walden Dissertations box, click the Dissertations & Theses at Walden University link. You may be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password.
4. You should now be on the Advanced Search page with two rows of search boxes.
Note: If you only have one search box on your screen, click on the Advanced Search link above the search box.
5. Set up your search:
In the first search box, enter a topic. For example:
To find only DrPH dissertations, in the second search box enter:
To the right of that, click on the Anywhere except full text — ALL drop-down menu and change it to:
Degree — DG
Here is an image of how the search should be set up
6. Click on the Search button.
Do you have other questions about finding Walden dissertations? Ask a Librarian!