Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Mar 25, 2019     Views: 477

Students are not able to earn a dual MSN degree here at Walden.  Students must choose one specialization or track.  After completion of the MSN degree, students may apply for a post-master’s certificate in education, nurse executive, or informatics.  They also may continue on to the Doctor of Nursing Practice or PhD Nursing programs.  Each of these programs, including the post-master’s certificate, requires that a student go back through enrollment advising. 

Learn how to contact an enrollment advisor for more information.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.