Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Mar 28, 2019     Views: 629

Students who have a minimal tuition balance due will have a Document Hold placed on their account. While students can register for upcoming courses and/or residencies with a Document Hold, they will not be able to request a copy of their official transcript with the hold in place.

Need more information? Contact the Bursar's Department at

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.