Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Mar 22, 2019     Views: 211

You have the option of paying your bill with a credit card, debit card, or eCheck in the Student Finance Portal.

To pay your balance in full, please refer to your bill on the Manage Your Account/Pay Your Bill link of the myWalden portal.

  1. Click the "Menu" icon on the top left.
  2. Select "My Finances" under “Quick Links.”
  3. Select "Manage Your Account/Make A Payment."

Note: Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser.

Pay by phone

To make credit or debit card payments over the phone, please call the Financial Account Management Department at 877-302-5504.

Domestic Payments by Wire

If you wish to wire your funds to pay your balance, download, print, and complete the Wire Transfer Remittance form. You can also access the form from your myWalden portal. You can get to this form by going to Academic Resources, Explore All Resources, University and Program Forms, and then click the link under Financial Services. Please be sure that a copy of this form is given to your bank, along with your payment, to ensure accurate and timely processing. There could be a fee charged for this service.

Payments by Mail

If you wish to mail in a check or money order, please make it payable to Walden University and include your student ID, and forward to:

Walden University
15297 Collections Center Drive
Chicago, IL 60693

Please do not include correspondence with your payment.

If you have more questions please contact Financial Account Management at 877-302-5504 or by email at

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.