Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Mar 28, 2019 Views: 2379
You can refer to your Degree Audit to check for coursework completion. You can also schedule an appointment with an Student Success Advisor to review your coursework and Degree Audit.
Please follow the steps below to locate your Degree Audit.
- Once you are logged into your portal, on the top left select Menu.
- Under the Registration, select the Register for Class/View Degree Audit link.
- In the drop down menu of available terms, select the appropriate term for registration – visit the Academic Calendar page or contact an Student Success Advisor for assistance in determining which term you need – and then hit Submit.
- On the next page, click the blue link that identifies your current program.
- This is your Degree Audit screen which can also be used as an Unofficial Transcript in some cases.
Need more information? Find out how to contact an Student Success Advisor to learn more.