Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Jul 17, 2018 Views: 886
Your bill is divided into separate areas.
General Bill Information (top section of the bill)
This top left section of the bill displays your name, student ID, address and phone number. The top right section of the bill contains your unique invoice number, invoice date, and date due.
This portion of the bill will identify the following:
- The term for which you are viewing your bill.
- What courses you are registered for that term, the course title, and credit hours.
- The total number of course credits for which you are registered.
This section list:
- Prior Balance: If you have an outstanding balance from a previous term, it will be listed here.
- New Charges: total of charges for the term that have been applied to your account.
- New Payments & Credits: total credits for the term that have been applied to your account.
- Current Balance Due: The total amount owed (including current term and any balance due from previous terms).
This section of the bill provides a detail summary of all New Charges and New Payments & Credits posted to the term. You will see the date the transaction was posted, the transaction description and transaction amount. Below the Transaction Summary is your Transaction Total which provides you with the net of your term transactions.
For more information on this topic, please contact Student Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.