Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Mar 26, 2018 Views: 233
To apply for a book advance, you must complete and submit a Book Advance Request form. To locate the Book Advance Request form, complete the following steps.
- Login to your myWalden portal and scroll down to Academic Resources.
- Select University and Program Forms.
- You will now see a list of Forms including Financial, Registrar, and Other.
- Under Financial Services Forms you will see Book Advance Request.
- Click the Book Advance Request Link to complete and submit the request.
Once you have completed and submitted the Book Advance Request, please allow up to 5 business days for the book advance request to be processed.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.