Answered By: Cassandra Nickles
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2015     Views: 1534

School of Nursing students do not need to submit an affiliation agreement in their application. Students only need to identify the field site administrator whom Walden can work with in regard to the agreement by inputting the administrators email, phone, and name into the “Affiliation Agreement” portion of your Meditrek application. The earlier you enter in this information, the earlier the Field Experience Office can start the agreement process, so we recommend entering this information as soon as you know it.

For more information about your nursing practicum, please refer to your practicum manual or contact the Nurse Field Training Office

Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.