Answered By: Lisa Raymond Last Updated: Apr 20, 2018 Views: 396
Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2018 Views: 396
- Register early for your residency (space is limited).
- Thoroughly read your registration confirmation email for the What to Bring, City Information, and Transportation Meals and Lodging information.
- International students - complete the I-20 and/or F-1 visa process immediately after registering.
- Book your flight to make certain you allow enough time for airport transfers before the residency starts and after the residency ends.
- Reserve a room at the residency hotel to save money and get the most out of your residency experience.
- Notify your online instructors when you will be at residency and work ahead in your online classes.
- Download the Residency App (linked in your registration confirmation email).
- Become familiar with residency content in the Blackboard classroom (and complete residency pre-work, if any).
- Plan for meals by researching local dining options or making a trip to a local convenience or grocery store when you arrive.
- Plan for your advising appointments by bringing your plan of study, your resume/vita, your research and/or library questions, etc.
- Attend all residency sessions, engage, and interact.
- Network with students and faculty and exchange contact information.