Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Oct 19, 2016     Views: 6160

Fees associated with Walden residencies vary by degree program, are billed in the term of the residency, and are collected in accordance with the university’s billing cycle. Fees for residencies occurring outside the 48 contiguous U.S. states vary based on location and venue. Go to the Residencies web site for fee information.  Travel, lodging, and meal arrangements and costs are your responsibility.

For information about using Financial Aid or securing short-term loans to cover residency fees and/or related travel, visit or contact the Office of Financial Aid at or call 1-800-444-6795.

For questions regarding billing and payment options, contact the Office of the Bursar at or 1-800-444-6795.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.