Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2020     Views: 377

If you experience technical issues when trying to register for your residency, contact the Customer Care Team ([email protected]).

If you are experiencing problems within your myWalden portal, contact Student Success Advising.

You cannot register for a residency if you have a Bursar’s hold on your account. Also, if you are on a leave of absence, you cannot register until you have submitted a return date and may only register for a residency after that return date.


More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.