Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2015     Views: 303

If you are using Army Federal Tuition Assistance

(including Army Reserve and Army National Guard), you will need to request your
TA through the ArmyIgnitED portal.

Learn more about Navy Tuition Assistance.

Apply for Air Force Tuition Assistance here.  Please sign in and use the links on the left to find the Air Force Virtual Education Center (AFVEC).  This will take you to your education record.  On the right is a menu entitled Self Service Options, which you can use to then apply for TA.

Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.