Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Jun 29, 2016     Views: 2297

Please send your approved Tuition Assistance (TA) voucher to: [email protected]. If you are using Army TA, you will need to request your TA through the ArmyIgnitED portal.

Please note, if you are using TA-Top Up, please be sure to complete the necessary applications with the VA, complete the Request for Certification Form on the Office of Military Services website, and CC: [email protected] when sending your TA form to Sponsorships.


Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.