Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Feb 28, 2023     Views: 1520

If we have your current GI Bill® eligibility information on file (Certificate of Eligibility), you do not need to apply for the Yellow Ribbon Program at Walden University.  For the 2015-2016 Academic Year, we have entered into an agreement with the VA to fully participate in the Yellow Ribbon Enhancement Program.  This agreement is reevaluated each academic year.

If you are eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill® at 100%, have remaining entitlement and are not on an active duty status (or a spouse using transferred benefits of Active Duty member), we will extend additional funding to cover your tuition and fees once you exceed your annual maximum/cap of $21,084.89.


*GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at

Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.