Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2016     Views: 626

Your VA certification is processed after you submit you complete your VA paperwork and submit a Request for Certification form to the Walden Office of Military Services.  Your certification is processed within 30 days of receiving the Request for Certification form, although it is often completed sooner than that.

The VA does not generally let the school know that you have applied to use your benefits.  After you have been accepted as a student, please be sure to complete your VA Paperwork (possible link). After your VA paperwork has been submitted, please complete a Request for Certification form. Please note, if you are using Ch. 35, you will need to email or call our office with the Vet File Number of your sponsor.

Need more information?  Contact [email protected].


Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.