Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Feb 28, 2023     Views: 372

To be eligible for Top-Up you must be approved for federal tuition assistance and be eligible for GI Bill® benefits. For the tuition assistance portion, please submit your Tuition Assistance Authorization Form to: [email protected] for invoicing.

If you have not yet applied for your GI Bill®, you should complete an application and indicate that you plan to use Top-Up.

Please let the Office of Military Services know you would like to be certified by completing a Request for Certification form.


More Information:


*GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at

Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.