Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Mar 13, 2019     Views: 520

Once you have been awarded, you will need to accept your awards in order for disbursement to occur.

  1. Log into your myWalden portal.

  2. Click on "Quick Links" under the “Menu” icon on the top left.

  3. Click "My Finances". 

  4. Click "View Your Financial Aid Account” and now you will see your Financial Aid Portal.

  5. Click on the Menu and select Accept Awards where you will be able to accept, decline, or reduce your financial aid award.


For more information on this topic, please contact Financial Aid at

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.