Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Mar 13, 2019     Views: 1268

If students have defaulted with previous Federal loans, they cannot receive additional financial aid until that loan default is cleared.

A complete financial aid application includes all documents required for awarding and disbursing funds.  Required documents may include documentation of federal student loan default resolution.  Students will be required to submit a Title IV Eligibility Letter (Default Clearance Letter) before Walden University can proceed with awarding review. Students may also view their loan information at  

For more information on this topic, please contact The Office of Financial Aid at

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.