Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Mar 07, 2019 Views: 372
Here are the steps to find biographical information for major theorists and scholars in encyclopedias:
- On the Library homepage, click on Databases A-Z in the center of the page.
- Click on the All Database Types box and select Encyclopedias & Dictionaries from the dropdown menu.
- Click the link SAGE Knowledge (formerly SAGE Encyclopedias)
- Enter your user name and password if prompted.
- Type in the name of the person and click the search button.
- On the results page, click the title of the result to go to the full entry.
Is this for an EDUC 6005 assignment? You may want to look at this assignment guide:
- How do I find biographical information about people?
- How do I use Thoreau to find information about a person?
- How do I find information about people on the Internet?
- How do I find biographies?
- How do I find encyclopedias?
Do you have other questions about finding biographical information? Ask a Librarian!