Answered By: Juli Konopa
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2016     Views: 764

Walden students who are not citizens of the United States (or citizens of a United States territory) should register for their intended U.S. residency 3-4 months prior to the residency start date to allow enough time to obtain the required SEVIS travel documents prior to travel. You must be registered for your intended U.S. residency before submitting the Form I-20 application.

Please see the attached website for complete information about the process for international students attending residencies in the U.S.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.