Answered By: Kristina Harris
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2019     Views: 1369

The Chair will upload your study and TII report for URR rubric analysis after your committee has approved and the chair has reconciled the evaluations.

Students should direct technical questions; including those related to My DR, or system errors messages encountered in the My DR system to the Customer Care Team (CCT). They can do this by clicking on the Support tab through their myWalden portal and submitting requests in writing or through live chat, calling 1-800-WALDENU (1-800-925-3368), or emailing

 General or procedural questions should be directed to the Office of Student Research Administration (OSRA):

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.