Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Aug 30, 2017 Views: 4648
A Grade Point Average (GPA) is an average of all the grade points you have earned over the course of your degree program. Graduate students at Walden are required to have at least a 3.0 GPA, while undergraduates are required to have at least a 2.0 GPA. If your GPA drops below the minimum, you would be considered out of compliance with university requirements and placed on Academic Warning for Low GPA.
Do you have more questions regarding GPA or grades? See below for further information:
- What grading scale does Walden follow?
- Where can I find my Grade Point Average (GPA)?
- How can I calculate my Grade Point Average (GPA)?
- What happens to me if I fail a class?
- Where are my final grades?
- Why did I earn this grade?
- How do I request an Incomplete grade?
- What is the minimum GPA I need to maintain in order to be eligible for financial aid?
Need more information? Find out how to contact a Student Success Advisor to learn more.