Answered By: Kristina Harris
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2019     Views: 1076

Where am I in the research (URR) process?

If you have been assigned a research committee, please contact your committee chair to inquire about your progress in the research (URR) process.

For further information about the research process, email the Office of Student Research Administration:

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.