Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Feb 13, 2018     Views: 395

You will need to be registered for the following number of credits to be eligible for Financial Aid:

If you are a graduate student, you must be attempt a minimum of 3 credits within the term.

If you are an undergraduate student, you must attempt a minimum of 6 credits within the term.

*Please note: a student cannot receive financial aid for any term in which they only register for a residency.

For more information on this topic, please contact The Office of Financial Aid at

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.