Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Feb 13, 2018     Views: 734

To be eligible for federal financial aid at Walden University, you must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).  For graduate level students, this is a 3.0 cumulative GPA and a 67% overall completion rate.  For undergraduate level students, this is a 2.0 cumulative GPA and 67% overall completion rate.  Your completion rate is determined by dividing the amount of your successfully completed credits by the amount of your attempted credits.  The grades which negatively affect the completion rate are “F,” “W,” and “U.”  You can find your SAP status in your myFinAid portal. Select the Messages tab for SAP information.

For more information on this topic, please contact The Office of Financial Aid at

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.