Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Mar 13, 2019     Views: 453

You have the option to appeal for another term of probation.  If you can document extenuating circumstances for not meeting these requirements, you can submit the Financial Aid Academic Progress Appeal form found in your myFinAid portal in the menu under Forms or the Walden website. You will need to fax the form, along with a letter of explanation and supporting documentation to the Financial Aid Office at 1-410-209-8026.

Please note that appeals will not be reviewed unless they contain 3rd party supporting documentation.  Examples of this would be hospital record, doctors’ notes, obituaries, etc.  The appeal will be reviewed within 30 days after the appeal is received by our office.

For more information on this topic, please contact The Office of Financial Aid at

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.