Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Jun 08, 2018     Views: 7039

All students and faculty will need to update their SPSS license code yearly.  The Center for Research Quality has information on how to update your license code.

Instructions for Updating an Expired License (PDF)

For more information on this topic, please contact Student Support at


Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.