Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Aug 30, 2017     Views: 2272

Students who wish to withdraw from one or more courses must notify the Student Success Advising Team in writing via e-mail. Phone requests, failure to participate in coursework, or notification to the course instructor does not constitute a course withdrawal request.

Note: Students who wish to drop all their courses must notify a member of the Student Success Advising Team in writing of their intention.

Withdrawing from courses can also affect your financial aid eligibility.  We advise you to contact the financial aid team to determine the impact of withdrawing from a course. You can contact the Financial Aid office at


Have more questions? Try one of the suggestions below or find out how to contact a Student Success Advisor for more information.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.