Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Aug 30, 2017     Views: 1809

Students who fail a course (earning either an F grade or a U grade) or who drop below the minimum GPA required of their program will be contacted by Student Success Advising regarding their Academic Progress Warning. The first time you fail or fall below the required GPA, you would be on first warning. Your Student Success Advisor will be able to provide more information regarding the terms of your Academic Progress Warning.

Please note: Academic progress requirements are separate and distinct from Financial Aid’s Satisfactory Academic Progress.


Need more information? Find out how to contact a Student Success Advisor to learn more.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.