Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2015     Views: 1253

Students with disabilities requesting accommodations to access Field Experiences such as Practicum and Internships should register with Disability Services prior to registering for those program requirements and clarify their specific accommodation needs.  In most cases, field experience sites have their own systems for ensuring equal access for employees/interns with disabilities.  Walden’s Disability Services will help address any gaps in those systems.

Do you have any other questions about accommodations?  Email Disability Services at [email protected].

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.