Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2015     Views: 898

No program requirements will be waived as an accommodation. 

In very rare circumstances, substitution of a specific undergraduate general education required course (never a program required course) may be considered as an accommodation.  Students requesting such consideration must provide medical documentation justifying the need for such a substitution and procure agreement from their program’s chief academic officer confirming the content of the substituted course meets the nature and intent of the course for which it is being substituted.

Do you have any other questions about accommodations?  Email Disability Services at [email protected].

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.