Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Aug 31, 2017     Views: 1248

Some programs do have a practicum, field experience, or internship required of them. Please refer to your Catalog or find out how to contact a Student Success Advisor for more information about these requirements.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.