Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Aug 31, 2017     Views: 929

You can contact the University ombudsperson regarding your concern at or by calling 1-800-WALDENU [925-3368], ext 312.1225. Further details regarding the ombudsperson's role at the University can be found in the Student Handbook.


Need more information? Find out how to contact an academic advisor to learn more,

Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.