Answered By: Shirin Khosravian
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2018     Views: 2037

In order to maintain student privacy and legitimate records for our students, any name changes must be sent directly to the Office of the Registrar with proof of the correct name. At least two types of identification showing the new name are required. You must fax, mail, or email a copy of your documentation or take directly to the Office of the Registrar at:

Office of the Registrar
Attn: Name Changes
Fax: 410-209-8044
7065 Samuel Morse Dr.
Columbia, MD 21046

Acceptable legal documentation includes, but is not limited to: driver's license, social security card, marriage certificate, court order.


Need more information? Find out how to contact a Student Success Advisor to learn more.

Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.